Monday, October 21, 2013

In the beginning...

I've been contemplating whether or not I should start a blog and today I've decided, why not?!  Since relocating and starting new as just a Mommy and a Wife, I've found that I don't quite know my place anymore.  Of course I love staying home with my kiddos, but a part of me, a part that has been with me for so long, is now gone.  I don't teach outside of the house anymore.  My wardrobe doesn't consist of just stretch pants and a tee, in fact, I can wear my hair in other ways than just a ponytail!  I don't have to challenge myself artistically.  I don't have to get dressed during the day if I don't want to!  It's such a new lifestyle, and it has taken some time to adapt to.  I'm hoping that by starting a blog, I can rediscover me, or maybe just discover me for the first time?  I love crafting with my boys and I love creating birthday parties for them.  I love dressing the boys up for Halloween and I love Pinterest.  I love photographing my children and I love getting a good deal.  I figure with all of these loves, I'm bound to have something neat to write about and share with the world wide web!  So come with me on this journey.  A journey of self-discovery tied together with the ins and outs of my crazy household.  Let's have fun and discover the Parker Files!

3 comments:

  1. Ah Candee...welcome to the world...I remember having a hard time adjusting and it does take time but you will find your space and have fun doing it. Just remember to reinvent yourself.

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Candee, Cute Blog! Adjusting to being a stay at home mom is hard but worth it. You are still an amazing, talented, beautiful woman, who blesses the lives of her children and others. Please take time for yourself too.

    ReplyDelete